13 Awesome Free Nursery Art Prints

6:58 AM


Free personalized Birth Announcement Templates for Microsoft Publisher (I used it in Libre Office it worked but I had to adjust text size and placement )from Full of Great Ideas for a boy or girl
I've been in a crafty baby place in my mind lately with the arrival of a new niece and nephew.  Last Oct my nephew Dominic came into this world and now in August I will have a new niece.  I just learned the sex of the baby yesterday at the baby sex reveal party.  Of course now I''m thinking of crafty shower gifts, so look for more crafty baby ideas to come!

I started thinking that a nursery print would be a great extra gift, cause it can be personalized, and really only costs as much as the frame you buy.  There are a lot of inspirational quote print outs, but since a baby can't read........well let's just say in my opinion those are better suited toward kids instead of babies.   I thought I'd share my favorite nursery free printables.
Free personalized Birth Announcement Templates for Microsoft Publisher (I used it in Libre Office it worked but I had to adjust text size and placement )from Full of Great Ideas for a boy or girl
Get this free nursery art print in pink, turquoise, orange, and yellow from Willow White
This Free Alphabet Nursery Print from The diary of a Real Housewife is available in pink, blue, and yellow

Burlap and Blue have free initial girl nursery prints available  in every letter
Free Woodland Prints by Mish Mash by Ash
 How cute are these?

Free Fox Nursery Prints by MissMandee
SohoSonnet for View From the Fridge
I especially love the Sleep, Eat, Poop, repeat, and You are Getting Sleepy ones.

http://ohyoucraftygal.blogspot.com ©Oh You Crafty Gal! All rights reserved.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

How to Tailor Clothes Series

Start Our Free Sewing Class